The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 49… Tristan Merlehan from TopSport joins us again and explains a quite incredible set of circumstances that would mean they have to decrease their betting turnover on racing. Plus we talk Origin, British Open and tennis.
We’re all punters. And we speak to a lot of other punters. On The Other Side podcast series we jump the fence and speak with Tristan Merlehan, CEO at TopSport, to get an insight into modern-day bookmaking.
Tristan takes us through how a modern corporate bookmaker operates, the issues they face, and how changes in racing and sport impact the business.
Have you got a question for Tristan about anything we’ve discussed, or anything else related to bookmaking? Just get in touch with us and we’ll ask him on the next episode.
The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 49
- State of Origin results
- How big is Origin as a betting event?
- Cameron Smith’s British Open win
- The Wimbledon wash-up
- Racing Vic vs Racing NSW… what’s the ideal formula for races that clash?
- How to grow racing turnover?
- Why TopSport would need to decrease racing turnover
- Racing scheduling… what do wagering figures show?
- Jumps racing… does anybody bet on it?
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts: