🏇 Today’s free tip from Queensland Winners
Ipswich, Race 8
Track Currently a Soft 5. Nice conditions. Looking for horses on-pace. Fence in the run will be okay – it was off for a few meetings, but the data shows it’s back to normal Ipswich over the last couple of meetings.
Speed The pace here is just average.
Prices courtesy of TopSport at time of publication.
#2 Never Paid [$3.30] is coming from a wide gate but there’s not much in the barrier stats at this track and distance to say it is any disadvantage. Is a go-forward horse with a top jockey (Orman) on and that is a bigger tick for me. Disappointing last start but three starts ago Orman won over this track and distance from barrier 8.
#3 Plutocrat [$5.50] is coming back from Saturday grade and is 2/2 at Ipswich.
#7 The Billionaire [$9] will be highly competitive if he can produce a figure anywhere near his best.
#2 Never Paid
Our Database Ratings are a fully automated form assessment tool to give punters a head start on the form. Approximately 40 variables related to runner, race and track factors are used to generate rated prices for every meeting, every day. Here are the Database Ratings for this race:
There are two versions of DataBase Ratings available:
- Blackbookers Four to follow from Saturday’s Caulfield meeting
- Line Ladders AFL and NRL
- TopSport: 5 reasons why it’s the best option for Aussie punters
💰 Weekend highlights
- A monster weekend for Trial Spy with 13.6 units profit thanks to winners at Tamworth, Gold Coast, Kembla Grange and Belmont.
- 10.6 units profit over the weekend for Alpha Racing members with winners at Geelong, Kembla Grange, Rosehill, Bendigo and the Sunshine Coast
- Another profitable weekend for the Golf Insider led by multiple wins in the First Round Leader markets
🏇 Today’s action
💓 Pulse by poll
A winner for the Charity Poll on Saturday!
Twitter is with Mr Brightside! We’re on 💪 https://t.co/sHpqoKpv9C
— ChampionBets.com.au (@ChampionBetsAU) August 13, 2022