The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 42… The AFL and NRL are back so footy betting is in full swing, and it’s bigger than ever. So how does it compare to racing? Is it easier to win? We discuss with Tristan along with boxing, Supercars, IPL and all the latest racing news.
We’re all punters. And we speak to a lot of other punters. On The Other Side podcast series we jump the fence and speak with Tristan Merlehan, Director at TopSport, to get an insight into modern-day bookmaking.
Tristan takes us through how a modern corporate bookmaker operates, the issues they face, and how changes in racing and sport impact the business.
Have you got a question for Tristan about anything we’ve discussed, or anything else related to bookmaking? Just get in touch with us and we’ll ask him on the next episode.
The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 42
- Barry Hall v Sonny Bill Williams bout: How’s the betting action?
- TopSport: Official Wagering partner of Supercars
- How are betting volumes on the AFL and NRL versus the huge increases of the past couple of years?
- “It’s easier to win on footy than racing.” True?
- Are product fees on AFL and NRL reasonable?
- How does the week of footy look from a bookies’ point of view?
- The difficulty with the AFL’s late team announcements
- Do results on footy fluctuate as much as racing?
- The TopSport Lounge at CBUS Stadium looks awesome!
- How was Golden Slipper / All-Star Mile day for the bookies?
- The Championships aren’t far away
- Getting higher bet limits on marquee and feature races
- The Indian Premier League is back!
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts: