The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 39… Tristan from TopSport joins us as things start to heat up again… the Super Bowl, one of the world’s biggest betting events, is this week, plus Group 1 racing is returning as we head toward the Autumn Carnival in Melbourne and Sydney.
We’re all punters. And we speak to a lot of other punters. On The Other Side podcast series we jump the fence and speak with Tristan Merlehan, Director at TopSport, to get an insight into modern-day bookmaking.
Tristan takes us through how a modern corporate bookmaker operates, the issues they face, and how changes in racing and sport impact the business.
Have you got a question for Tristan about anything we’ve discussed, or anything else related to bookmaking? Just get in touch with us and we’ll ask him on the next episode.
The Other Side: TopSport Podcast Episode 39
- The Super Bowl!
- TopSport: Official wagering partner of the Gold Coast Titans
- BIG betting limits for AFL and NRL this season with TopSport!
- Group 1 racing starts this week with the CF Orr Stakes at Caulfield
- Group 1 highlights coming up for this autumn, starting with the Black Caviar Lightning next week
- Bets for this week’s Group 2 Apollo Stakes at Randwick
- Huge betting limits late for feature races – the big bets are coming late!
- Big Best of the Best limits on big Group 1 races
- Winter Olympics – sharp punter stings!
You can find us below or anywhere you get your podcasts: